Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for anyone who has responsibility for managing people or who provides advice to others on how to manage poor performance at work.
Whereas our “poor performance” courses focus on how to tackle problems with performance, this course is designed to focus on motivating and maintaining positive performance.
Example Course Content
This course will help managers to:
- Agree SMART objectives
- Track performance throughout the year
- Coach individuals to assess their own performance
- Recognise good and poor performance and provide effective feedback
- Prepare for and conduct an effective performance management meeting
- Build on the good performance of an employee
- Deal with areas that need improvement